Wednesday, September 01, 2004

okay cant believe im STILL online
-looks at clock-
failed miserably at exercising self control, wendy toh.

anyway decided that i NEED to do this entry

for SABRINA WEE YUE WEN aka PEACHY BITCH
girl, i hope youre okay..
i think you are but y'know sometimes youre not
bcos she has left
and im SO sorry it took me so long to do this
caught up with my own world okay wendy's very selfish
-slaps self-
okay i didnt slap myself but in my mind i did, so technically (doesnt ths remind you of matthew perry from friends) technically, i did. haha. LAUGH, nana, laugh. okay not funny.
++
if you need anything or anyone (to flash yourself ie y'know what you always do haha or just to plain talk, seriously, IM ALWAYS HERE OKAY?))
love you to BITS AND PIECES and fragments and chips..
look for me when youre in those times when youre not okay, okay?
MWA!